Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1992)

Subject: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM is open for business!
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 92 22:41:30 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Welcome to the brand new List-Managers mailing list!  Subscriptions
seem to have tapered off, so I'll go ahead and open the list now.  I
didn't get quite the flood with List-Managers that I did with Firewalls
(50 subscriptions in the first 3 days, versus 600 for Firewalls), but I
think we've got ourselves a nice cozy little list here.

Anybody got any burning topics they'd like to kick things off with?

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: