Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1992)

Subject: How does majordomo get around sendmail limits
From: Michael Rutman <moose!moose @ svcdudes . com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 92 09:36:52 -0800
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I am using majordomo, and it looks like it justs creates and mantains an :include
file for the aliases.  Don't these files have 1024 character limits?  Or am I just
seriously misunderstanding things.

---
Michael Rutman			|	moose @
 svcdudes .
 com
Cubist				|	makes me a NeXT programmer
Software Ventures		|	maker of MicroPhone Pro
#include <std.disclaimer>	|	really offensive political statement

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Majordomo?