Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1992)

Subject: A headers problem---solved!
From: bahainvs!johnw @ cs . UMD . EDU (John Wiegley)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 92 16:55:21 EST
To: "List Managers" <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

It's doubtful that anyone else is having this problem,
but here's the solution to a bug that was plaguing me
for a long time.  This is a copy of a piece of mail
sent to another list forum...
Sysops,

I was having the worst time getting the "Errors-To:" field to
keep from being de-aliased to my personal account name.  Like
in the following piece of WABCUG mail: