Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1992)

Subject: Re: For your amusement
From: rick @ ssg . com (Rick Emerson)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 92 05:52:44 GMT
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

As Queen Victoria is supposed to have said, "we are not amused."

The original article was boorish, sexist, and generally inappropriate
at its best.

Let's move on instead of burning more bandwidth flagellating a
deceased equine.

Rick

| Richard B. Emerson     | Replies may be sent to:                         |
| System Support Group   |                        rick @
 ssg .
 com             |
| 940 Delaware Avenue    |-------------------------------------------------+
| Lansdale, PA 19446 USA | "When you ski, you dance with the mountain --   |
| Voice: 215.855.1607    |  and the mountain always leads."                |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: For your amusement
From: cons052 @ titan . ucc . umass . edu (Pres Smith)
Next: Re: For your amusement
From: Scott Ophof <ophof @ SERVER . uwindsor . ca>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: For your amusement
From: randy @ psg . com (Randy Bush)
Next: Re: For your amusement
From: "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi @ net . bio . net>