Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1992)

Subject: Re: For your amusement
From: Scott Ophof <ophof @ SERVER . uwindsor . ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 92 14:13:29 EST
To: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM> (List managers)

Pres Smith said:
>     Seeing that, let's put up with a little more brash, but naive
>ignorance, in the hopes we can train the next generation to lead
>the country and build community attitudes that are more responsible
>and less hypocritical than their parents.    Pres Smith

Perot spent a *lot* of money to get this message across.  Let's
indeed not waste it, and his efforts.  And so much the better for
those who feel it was taxpayers' money; we only seem able to learn
from our own mistakes...

May 1993 prove that we can learn *despite* whatever the politicians
*we* chose will dish out.

Regards.
$$/