From: "Arthur R. McGee" <amcgee @ netcom . com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 14:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I hope I'm not upsetting anyone<grin>, but are there any mailing list
programs available for VMS systems that I could obtain via the net? I've
heard of several that are UNIX based, but the site where I can host a list
is a VMS system.

Thanks in advance.

Art "Rambo" McGee

Internet: [amcgee @
 netcom .
 com]
          [72377 .
 1351 @
 compuserve .
 com]
BDPA BAC: [1-707-552-3314] to [Arthur McGee]
Data Bits Online: [1-213-295-6094] to [Arthur McGee]
Compuserve: [72377,1351]
Voice: [1-310-320-BYTE]

"The revolution will not be televised, but
 the proceedings will be available online." ;->

Indexed By Date Previous: reply to sender problem