Subject: Marc . Rinfret @ eng . canadair . ca suggested that I forward this
From: rsmith @ proteus . arc . nasa . gov
Date: Wed, 26 May 93 12:15:05 PDT
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

To your mailing list.

------- Forwarded Message Follows:

Newsgroups: de.admin.mail, bit.listserv.mail, comp.mail.elm, comp.mail.mush, comp.mail.mime,comp.window
s.x
From: rsmith @
 pioneer .
 arc .
 nasa .
 gov (Roger Smith RCS)
Hello fellow Internet Users.

I am in the process of compiling a comprehensive list of all known
packages that do mailing list management, mailing archive
management, and mailing digest management. This is a precursor to a
possible RFC cycle to establish some conventions in how
lists/digests/archives are managed. If you know of such a package,
or of any other simular effort, please send me the package/effort
name, Author, and most importantly, the Authors email address.
Please respond directly to me via email as I do not subscribe to any
of the addressed newsgroups.  I will definately post a follow-up in
a week or two.

Thanks.

------- End of Forwarded Message

Indexed By Date Previous: VMS Mailing List Software?