Subject: Re: Marc . Rinfret @ eng . canadair . ca suggested that I forward this
From: "Michael H. Morse" <mmorse @ z . nsf . gov>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 08:38:54 EDT
To: Ben . Goren @ asu . edu, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> Is anybody else out there concerned about the possibility of somebody who
> doesn't read mailing lists and newsgroups devoted to mailing lists writing
> RFCs about mailing lists?

Not me.  So many good, knowledgable, and sincere people have tried to
do this and failed I doubt that anyone can get an RFC through on this
subject.  Who knows, maybe a fresh new perspective will prevail.  Any
one who wants to tackle it has my blessing, and I suggest we ignore
the lack of pedigree.

--Mike

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: X-Listserver (Re: Pegasus X-Pmrqc header)
Next: Re: X-Listserver (Re: Pegasus X-Pmrqc header)
Next: Re: X-Listserver (Re: Pegasus X-Pmrqc header)
From: johnw @ bahainvs . org (John Wiegley)