Subject: Re: Another listserver...
From: johnw @ bahainvs . org (John Wiegley)
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 15:32:17 EDT
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Since two people have already asked, I might as well say it here:

Anyone can have the TLSP listserv 1.0 who wants it.  It requires
a BSD system.  Since it wasn't really written with distribution in
mind, the documentation is REALLY sparse.  Whoever sets it up is
going need a bit of ingenuity (and they can ask me questions if
they want to).  The package is now ready, and is about 177K in
size.  I can send it via UUencoded mail, we can work out FTP
arrangements...

John

Indexed By Date Previous: Another listserver...