From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuq @ apple . com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 09:16:07 -0700
To: chuq @ apple . com, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, mcb @ presto . ig . com

Hmm. Reading my posting again this morning, I think I came across a bit
heavier in the "I just spent 40 days and 40 nights talking with an
intelligent brushfire in the mountains and you offer me a BUD LIGHT?" mode.
My apologies for any excessive pontification. This is an area I feel
somewhat strongly about, and sometimes it leaks through more than I intend.

But I DO think that a network that's notorious for fouling its own nest
(although I don't believe anyone on this list contributes to that) has
very little right to go talking about how terrible and blasphemous everyone
else is.

And, (another blasphemous statement) frankly, anarchy is overrated. What use
is freedom of expression when the guy next door drowns you out with his boom
box?

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: GEnie and mailing lists