Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1993)

Subject: Listmanager command set summary
From: Gess Shankar <gess @ knex . via . mind . org>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 09:07:32 EST
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Has someone compiled the commands of various, popular ListManagers
(VM LISTSERV, ListProc, MajorDomo etc. etc.) ? Or even a FAQ List
on mailing list managers, giving email addresses for getting further
info on the software and its command set so that I can compile my own?

Thanks.

GeSS
--
Gess Shankar      |<><>|Internet: gess @
 knex .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Sister Spirit - corrections and needs (LONG)