Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1994)

Subject: Funky new bounces from Solaris 2.x?
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 17:38:07 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Has anybody else been seeing a bunch of funky new bounces, with the
header fields all messed up (things like "Date: to" and "Subject: sender"
and "Message-Id: brent @
 greatcircle .
 com")?  Do they all seem to be coming
from Solaris 2.x mailers (identifer "5.0/SMI-SVR4" in the "Received:"
lines they generate)?

Has anybody tracked this down and, if it's a Sun bug, reported it?

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @