Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1994)

Subject: Re: majordomo docs
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 19:24:12 -0800
To: Jonathan Hurwitz <jh013a @ uhura . cc . rochester . edu>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Jonathan Hurwitz <jh013a @
 uhura .
 cc .
 rochester .
 edu> writes:

# sorry if this went out twice, but I don't think it succeeded the first
# time..

It did.  Majordomo-Users @
 GreatCircle .
 COM would be a more appropriate
list for this question.

# basically I am looking for _detailed_ documentation on installing, customizin
# g
# etc, etc a listserver using majordomo 1.62 onto SunOs 4.1.3.

What documentation exists, is included with the package.  There is a
chapter of an upcoming O'Reilly & Associates book (Managing Internet
Services) on Majordomo, but the book isn't due out for several months.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: majordomo docs