Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1994)

Subject: Re: Need info. Please help.
From: "John P. Rouillard" <rouilj @ cs . umb . edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 1994 14:44:39 -0400
To: "Thanh H. Huynh" <thanh @ sparc . acu . edu . au>
Cc: Vera Henriksen <vera @ christ . acu . edu . au>, list-managers-digest @ greatcircle . com

In message <Pine .
 3 .
 89 .
 9406011324 .
 B3431-0100000 @
 sparc .
 acu .
 edu .
 au>,
"Thanh H. Huynh" writes:
>Take it easy man !
>Are you sure you alsway did the right things?

Probably not, but the bleeding majordomo documentation says
specifically NOT to post majordomo problems to this list, and gives 4
different mailing lists that are appropriate. Is it too much to ask
that people follow directions?

				-- John
John Rouillard

Senior Systems Consultant (SERL Project) University of Massachusetts at Boston
rouilj @
 cs .
 umb .
 edu (preferred)            Boston, MA, (617) 287-6480