Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1994)

Subject: Re: Need info. Please help.
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 1994 23:26:29 -0700
To: Vera Henriksen <vera @ christ . acu . edu . au>
Cc: list-managers-digest @ greatcircle . com

Brent Chapman <brent @
 mycroft .
 GreatCircle .
 COM> writes:

# Vera Henriksen <vera @
 christ .
 acu .
 edu .
 au> writes:
#
# #
# # 	Hi all,
# #
# # 	I am looking for the FAQ of this group or any information how to setup
# # 	the digest feature in majordomo. Any advices woull be appreciated.
# #
# # 	Thank in advance.
#
# WHERE did people suddenly get the idea the
# List-Managers @
 GreatCircle .
 COM is the right place to ask for help with
# Majordomo installations?  This is the second such misguided posting
# today.

My apologies for being harsh.  I was having a bad day yesterday.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: What is this "registered" business.