Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1994)

Subject: Re: By user digesting
From: Dougal Campbell <dougal @ vespucci . iquest . com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 15:02:25 +0100
To: "Michael H. Morse" <mmorse @ nsf . gov>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Fri, 10 Jun 1994, Michael H. Morse wrote:

> A user wants to set up a list in which each member can decide
> for themselves whether they want to get individual messages or
> a periodic digest.  Does either majordomo or listproc (or others)
> support this?

Majordomo has support for digests.  I've just finished getting a digested
test list set up at my site, and it seems to work fine.

Dougal Campbell              | "Sex without love is an empty experience.
dougal @
 vespucci .
 iquest .
 com   |  But as far as empty experiences go, it's
dougal @
 bbs .
 iquest .
 com        |  the best."  -- Woody Allen