Subject: New list manager for List-Managers
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 14:56:16 -0700
To: list-managers

Michael C. Berch <mcb @
 postmodern .
 com> is taking over as manager of
List-Managers.  Michael has been a frequent contributor to List-Managers,
and currently manages the Simpsons and Sinead O'Connor mailing lists.

I'm completely overworked these days, and unable to give the list the
attention it deserves.  The list will remain here at GreatCircle.COM,
and all administrative procedures and so forth will remain unchanged;
it will simply be Michael dealing with bounces and so forth rather than
me.

All correspondence regarding the list should continue to be sent to
Majordomo @
 GreatCircle .
 COM (for all routine requests) or
List-Managers-Owner @
 GreatCircle .
 COM (for stuff that absolutely
requires a human).

I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Michael the best of luck.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: SmartList (& procmail) v3.03 have been released