Subject: Re: Discussion Lists: Mail Server Commands
From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho @ ifi . uio . no>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 11:40:46 +0200
To: MILLESJG @ sluvca . slu . edu
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

One thing missing is how to specify your mail address with each of
these systems. Am I wrong, or is it only Majordomo which supports this
(IMO, of course) _essential_ feature? I have to resort to faking mail
all too often.

Also, I think you should explain the role of request addresses! They
are not mentioned at all, and I think that there are at least as many
lists with a separate request address as there is LISTPROC and
whatever.

Kjetil T.

PS. Fix your mail software so that it sends mail to the correct
address. The local part of the address should _not_ be tampered with.