From: Grayson Walker <gwalker @ rtfm . mlb . fl . us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 07:52:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: Wes Morgan <morgan @ engr . uky . edu>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> In the interest of providing the best service to the largest number
> of "customers," I may require *all* customers to follow a certain
> procedure.  I see little fault with this, in *any* business environ-
> ment; why should we avoid it here?

Wes:

What is the name of your company? How long have you been in
business? How many customers do you have? What was your gross FY1993?
How many employees do you have?

From: Grayson Walker <gwalker @ rtfm . mlb . fl . us>
Next: Re: Attitudes, Service, and Mailing Lists
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Attitudes, Service and Mailing Lists
Next: Re: Attitudes, Service and Mailing Lists
From: morgan @ engr . uky . edu (Wes Morgan)