From: dmcevers @ comtch . iea . com (Dan McEvers)
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 1994 19:34:33 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I am becoming aware of software to initiate and maintain a mailing
list, but what I have been trying to find is program to expedite
messages and commands to be sent to various  lists in their proper
format per individual list.

Here is a scenario.  I am trying to learn as much as I can in a limited
amount of time about as many of the lists as I am interested in.  I need
to subscribe and unsubscribe to quite a few in order to pare my incoming
mail to a manageable but efficient level.  I want to keep all the list
managers happy but forget some of the proper commands and addresses.

Is there anything available that could be made aware of proper formatting
and addressing before sending?
From: dmcevers @
 comtch .
 iea .
 com    ==>     Dan McEvers in Spokane, WA.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Attitudes, Service, and Mailing Lists