Subject: Re: Apology
From: Lee Morrow <lmorrow @ imc . com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 12:29:01 EDT 1994
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

To all,

I apologize for the inadvertent advertisement which was sent to you
yesterday.  This occurred because of a mixup in mailing lists, message
content, and a software failure.  THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!  The ad
which you so rudely received was destined for a group of marketing
lists and not the public in general.

To the list managers, who coordinate the lists which I have intruded
upon, I respect your position and again stress the accidental nature
of this event.  Your lists were in a file to "subscribe to" and were
not intended for mailings.

As for the cyberfolks I have disrupted ... I accept all of the flames.
I deserve them.

Sincerely,
Lee Morrow

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: List software, etc.