Subject: News to Mail gateways
From: David Bowen <dmb @ sdiv . cray . com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 12:16:29 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

   The list that I manage has reached the point where conversion to a news
group is a possibility.  We have around 200 subscribers and another 200
receiving a daily digest.  Traffic runs around 20 messages/day.  One
obstacle is the fact that some of our subscribers do not currently have
access to Usenet news.  I know news/mail gateways exist.  Are there standard
ones available via ftp or do people roll their own?  Reply either to the
list or to me directly.  I will post a summary if people are interested.

David Bowen
dmb @
 sdiv .
 cray .
 com

Indexed By Date Previous: Mailserver URL proposal