Subject: Re: My Listproc-Majordomo comparison
From: Houghton Mifflin Math <sine @ world . std . com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 14:52:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: ckk @ uchicago . edu
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I have been doing some research on mailing lists and I would like to make
a small clarification.  Listproc (formerly named "Unix Listserv") will be
released as a commercial product.  However, try not to get this confused
with another commercial product created by the original author of
LISTSERV - "LISTSERV for Unix". LISTSERV for Unix has been ported over
from the original VM platform on BITNET and is now fully functional and
supported on Unix.  LISTSERV for Unix is a product of L-SOFT
International (sales @
 lsoft .
 com).