Subject: Re: Help! in configuring majordomo
From: mcb @ netcom . com (Michael C. Berch)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 12:56:48 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

dmp @
 epg .
 harris .
 com (Donald Patterson) writes:
> I am just configuring majordomo to manage a number of (15!) lists. I have
> been testing things with a single list for a few weeks, with things going
> pretty smoothly. Suddenly today, (after a restore?), I began getting
> "mailer error 5" (returned message attached).  [etc. ...]

Just a gentle reminder that Majordomo-specific questions should
really be directed to the Majordomo-Users or Majordomo-Workers mailing
lists, where you can get pretty good responses to questions and
problems like this.  List-Managers is more focused on general policy
issues, methods and procedures, etc., and not everybody runs Majordomo
(or LISTSERV or Listproc, or whatever).

For info on the Majordomo lists send a message to

	Majordomo-Users-Request @
 GreatCircle .
 COM
	Majordomo-Workers-Request @
 GreatCircle .
 COM

Thanks,
--
Michael C. Berch
List-Managers list manager

Indexed By Date Previous: Help! in configuring majordomo