From: telical @ eskimo . com (Robert Pearson)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 09:54:20 -0700
To: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

Beginner's Questions
Hi, I've been on this mailing list, sitting quietly in the background.
Its not been a pressing issue, but I've finally got my address set up.
My list is for those interested in computer-generated writing, for research
and aesthetics......anyway, it turns out my netsite doesn't have any
major mailing list software.  Should I complain?  It seems like I have
to add names to the list by hand.  Is there some kind of file out there
on the net that can explain about doing this, advertising the list, etc.?

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Policies and problems of lists