Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1994)

Subject: ftp mail
From: Chris Wayne <jdchris @ bart>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 09:38:08 MST
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hello,

     We're trying to setup a maillist using majordomo 1.92.  However, I'm not
the one doing the work (mail doesn't properly work on this machine, so I'm
only the middle man between this list and the guy and his machine that our
list is being setup on...clear?? :-)  We are wanting a mail archive but my
friend says we need ftpmail.  I thought the majordomo source was complete??
therefore, where can a copy of ftpmail be found???  Please note that my address
usually gets mutilated.  My address is jdchris @
 bart .
 bernco .
 gov .

thanks,
chris

Indexed By Date Previous: Why no replies posted?