Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1994)

Subject: Administrivia: IP address changes at GreatCircle.COM
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ miles . greatcircle . com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 16:21:42 -0800
Apparently-to: list-managers-outgoing

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: Brent @
 greatcircle .
 com
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 16:21:42 -0800
From: Brent Chapman <brent @
 miles .
 greatcircle .
 com>

FYI, we're changing our IP addresses (a necessary part of switching to
our new 56 kb/s frame relay service), so there may be some transient
problems over the next few days reaching various GreatCircle.COM machines
(i.e., FTP.GreatCircle.COM, WWW.GreatCircle.COM, WAIS.GreatCircle.COM,
etc.).  Hopefully everything will stabilize no later than the end of
the week.  If you have trouble reaching one of our machines, just try
again later; if the trouble persists for more than a day or two, please
let us know by sending email to "root @
 GreatCircle .
 COM" or by calling us
at 800-270-2562 (please ask to leave a message for Brent or Michael; the
number is +1 415 962 0841 from outside the USA).

Our apologies for any inconvenience, but I think we're all going to be
much happier with our new, faster connection.

- -Brent
- --
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent @
 GreatCircle .
 COM | 1057 West Dana Street    | upcoming Internet Security
+1 415 962 0841       | Mountain View, CA  94041 | Firewalls Tutorial dates

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy

Indexed By Date Previous: ftp mail