Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1994)

Subject: Re: multiple managers
From: Brent @ GreatCircle . COM (Brent Chapman)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 10:26:52 -0800
To: jmeritt @ smtpinet . aspensys . com (Meritt, Jim), list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 06:06 12/12/94, Meritt, Jim wrote:
>     I have a listproc running.  How do I designate multiple list managers
>     for one of the lists?
>
>     Jim Meritt

Questions specific to a single mailing list manager (listproc, majordomo,
whatever) should be addressed to that system's support list, not to the
List-Managers list.  Unfortunately, I don't recall the address of the
listproc support list, but I'm sure someone else here can provide it for
us.

-Brent

--
Brent Chapman         | Great Circle Associates  | Call or email for info about
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: sporatic operations