Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1994)

From: "Fred H Olson WB0YQM" <fholson @ maroon . tc . umn . edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 94 10:07:39 CST
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM  <fholson @
 maroon .
 tc .
 umn .
 edu>
To: ACTUARY @
 IX .
 NETCOM .
 COM
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 94 10:06:59 CST
TO:
Choice Trading Company
Lot #1776
202 So. Broadway
Los Angeles, Ca. 90012
(213) 856 6172

Lionel M. Goldberg
Actuary

>Reason for rejection: sender not subscribed.
>Choice Trading Company, Court Appointed Liquidators, have
>been assigned to liquidate the following Multi-Million Dollar
>inventory of computer Memory Chips, CPU's and Hard Disk Drives.
>All items are new and come with applicable manufactures warranty.
>Prices quoted include all state and local taxes plus shipping and
>handling.

I am writing to protest your recent inappropriate,
unwelcome and unauthorized attempt to
post your long advertisement to our mailing list.  I request that you
refrain from doing this and post an
apology to List-Managers @
 GreatCircle .
 COM

If you do not do so your reputation on the net will be tarnished
worse than it already has been.

Sincerely,

Fred

------ Forwarded message ends here ------

--
Fred H. Olson   fholson @
 uci .

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Court Ordered Liquidation - Computer Memory - CPU's & Hdsk Drives