Subject: Approving postings
From: gordon . thompson @ ce . gatech . edu (Gordon Thompson)
Date: Mon, 01 May 1995 07:44:12 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I am a new administrator to Majordomo, and I have been pleasantly surprised
at how
easy it is to set up mailing lists.  I am having problems Approving postings
to a list
using mailer packages such as Eudora and Mailtool.  Has anyone had
experience doing this?

Thanks!!!

====
Gordon Thompson
School of Civil & Environmental Engineering
894-2210

Indexed By Date Previous:
Next: Re: Unsubscription bounces - sites sending unsubsription commands instead of ...
Next: Re: Unsubscription bounces - sites sending unsubsription commands instead of ...
From: merchant @ anuxv . att . com (s.merchant)