Subject: basic info?
From: mtn @ indra . com (Amy Gahran)
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 18:21:29 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi. I'm a brand-new majordomo list manager. I've never done this before,
and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a good REALLY BASIC guide for
majordomo list managers - this would include all the main commands I need
to know, how to approve subscribtions for a private list, etc. I'd prefer
to find out about guides that I can either download or access online, but
I'd also welcome suggestions of conventionally publsihed material.

Thanks!

Amy Gahran

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Trademark infringement