Subject: Trademarks etc.
From: leigh @ nbi . com (Leigh Melton)
Date: Tue, 02 May 95 20:32:53 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hello.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post.  I have made two
changes to the Barbie-L list as a result.

1.  I have decided to change the name of the list at the earliest
possible opportunity.  I will leave it to my members to decide the name,
as long as it does not contain any trademarked words.

2.  I have added an "X-Disclaimer:" header to all posts to the list.
This reads that Barbie is a trademark of Mattel etc etc.

Thank you again for the advice.

L.

      *leigh @
 nbi .
 com  As a matter of fact, I _do_ speak for nbi.com.*
     "Consequences, schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich." -Daffy Duck

Indexed By Date Previous: basic info?