Subject: Mac-based List Mgmt Software?
From: Dave Del Torto <ddt @ lsd . com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 06:47:12 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Gals and Guys,

This is off the topic of the Eudora 3.0/Email/Netiquette questions I asked
the list yesterday (thatnks to everyone who replied and keep 'em coming to
<e3-book-ideas @
 lsd .
 com> - they're great ideas), but it's something I've
been wondering about recently, and this seems like the appropriate place to
ask such a generic question:

Does anyone here manage an Internet mailing list on a Mac server, and if
so, what *software* do you use? Is there a flavor of LISTSERV or Majordomo
or (?) that one can use to operate a mailing list on the Mac platform? If
not, will there be soon, to anyone's knowledge? Brent? Someone?

   dave

"Give us the tools, and we will finish the job." -Churchill to Roosevelt

Indexed By Date Previous: Why?