Subject: Re: Purpose of digests ?
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ unpc . queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 16:10:43 -0700
To: dattier @ wwa . com (David W. Tamkin)
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> | On the other hand, [digests] make it impossible to sort or filter by topic,
> | poster or thread.
>
> If the subscriber's site offers some text and mail utilities -- or a compiler
> so that the user can provide for himself or herself -- then he or she can
> burst digest issues into their component messages and sort or filter them.

Does Eudora burst digests?  I dunno.  It can sort and filter.

---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk @
 QueerNet .
 ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy: the refusal of joy."         -- Paul Rudnick