Subject: Re: Purpose of digests ?
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ unpc . queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 18:10:19 -0700
To: kr @ shell . portal . com (kr)
Cc: frjones @ sa . mnet . uswest . com (Frank R. Jones), Cormack @ cardiff . ac . uk, list-managers @ greatcircle . com, sa!frjones @ uunet . uu . net

> I believe there is something called "undigestify" in RMAIL in
> Emacs, but I have not ever used it. For that to reliably work would require
> all digests to be in exactly the same format, so that it is easy to parse.
> This might be problem.

There is an RFC for digests; conforming digests (which LISTSERV, LISTPROC
and Majordomo's "digest" all produce) work well with undigestifiers.
---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk @
 QueerNet .
 ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy: the refusal of joy."         -- Paul Rudnick