Subject: Re: Purpose of digests ?
From: kr @ shell . portal . com (kr)
Date: \p\r\r\e%, 17 May 1995 04:33:21 -0800
To: PMDAtropos @ aol . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 2:13 5/17/95, PMDAtropos @
 aol .
 com wrote:
>(* Note: due to present client limitations, large pieces of mail are broken
>up internally. A 1Mb message would represent 34 "chunks" of mail at ~31k per
>"chunk".)

BTW, this is an extreme inconvenience. This represents a constant problem
with AOL customers which I happen to deal with. Passing manuscripts this
way is very painful.

Do you happen to have any information about what the plans of AOL are to
lift this limitation ?

Many Greetings
Markus Krummenacker                  e-mail:       kr @
 nanothinc .
 com
Director of Research                 infobot:    info @
 nanothinc .
 com
Nanothinc, A California Corporation  Phone:          (415) 202-9969
1797 Union Street                    FAX:            (415) 202-9975
San Francisco, CA 94123              URL: http://www.nanothinc.com/

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Purpose of digests ?