Subject: Re: Purpose of digests ?
From: PMDAtropos @ aol . com
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 14:15:26 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

In a message dated 95-05-17 12:12:22 EDT, dattier @
 wwa .
 com writes:

>[ ... ] I named it as the only one *that*I*know*of* where the number of
>pieces of mail counts as well as the total size of all stored mail, where two

>1K letters use up more of your quota than one 2K letter does.

The problem is, though: that's not true. I could have 550 pieces of 31k
messages and it makes no more difference than if I have 550 pieces of 1k
messages, or 550 pieces of mail with 1M file attachments. All we quota on is
number of messages. Size is irrelevant.

--
__ David B. O'Donnell (atropos @
 aol .