Subject: Re: IETFHDR Digests & Eudora
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Thu, 18 May 95 8:22:36 EDT
To: Dave Del Torto <ddt @ lsd . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Dave Del Torto <ddt @
 lsd .
 com> wrote:
>Keep this reasonably quiet for now, but Eudora 3.0 (in early testing) does
>do some of the sorts of things you're describing, as long as you're subbed
>to a list with "ietfhdr" header digest capability (i.e. MIME-compatible,
>like the Photoshop list).
>
>I did an informal poll a while back as part of my E3 alpha-testing and
>found *very* few lists that support the MIME headers, though... seems like
>many list-managers have some catching up to do with their software(s).

So point me to a resource describing them! I'm no awk expert, but I can hack
my scripts to add stuff like that (hell, the awk script doesn't even do the
headers).

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: IETFHDR Digests & Eudora