Subject: Re: IETFHDR Digests & Eudora
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ unpc . queernet . org>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 05:43:11 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> I did an informal poll a while back as part of my E3 alpha-testing and
> found *very* few lists that support the MIME headers, though... seems like
> many list-managers have some catching up to do with their software(s).

No, many list managers realize the rest of the world has some catching up to
do, and choose to conform to the long-standing RFC'd digest format.
---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk @
 QueerNet .
 ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy: the refusal of joy."         -- Paul Rudnick