Subject: Re: IETFHDR Digests & Eudora
From: Dave Del Torto <ddt @ lsd . com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 16:27:25 -0700
To: Tom Coradeschi <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 5:22 AM 5/18/95, Tom Coradeschi <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mi wrote:
>Dave Del Torto <ddt @
 lsd .
 com> wrote:
>>found *very* few lists that support the MIME headers, though... seems like
>>many list-managers have some catching up to do with their software(s).
>
>So point me to a resource describing them!

I wish I *could* provide you/us with a list, Tom, I really do. Meanwhile,
LISTSERVs and ListProcs appear to be the supportive ones and Majordomo does
not apparently support IETFHDRs yet (I believe that Brent commented as much
to me, at least). The only list I found (which prompted my comment about
"catching up") among my 73 list subscriptions was the Photoshop list...but
I'm still looking as I go. Certainly listmaintainers using the LISTSERV and
ListProc have the option, though many have not yet enabled it.

   dave

.................................. cut here ..................................

>  ---------> Please do NOT send these requests to photshop @
 bgu .
 edu! <-------

>To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change your subscription options, first
>select the appropriate listproc address:
>
>   from an Internet address
>   (or from AOL, Compuserve, etc.) -----------------------> listproc2 @
 bgu .
 edu

>   from a BITNET address -----------------------------------> listproc @
 ecnuxa

>Then send the appropriate command:
>
>(Requests should have no subject or signature. Any subsequent commands
>should be e-mailed to the same listproc address as the initial subscription
>request.)
>
>  ---------> Please do NOT send these requests to photshop @
 bgu .
 edu! <-------

>  sub photshop Your Realname - adds you to the Photshop list
>                               (substitute your real name for Your Realname)
>
>  unsub photshop -             removes you from the Photshop list
>                               (do *not* include your name with this request)
>
>  set photshop mail digest -   groups postings into digest form before
>                               sending them to you
>
>  set photshop mail ack -      sends you back a copy of the postings you
>                               send to the list
>
>  set photshop mail noack -    turns off the ack option
>
>  set photshop mail postpone - stops mail delivery temporarily
>
>                               (The list commands digest, ack, noack
>                               and postpone are mutually exclusive.
>                               To turn *off* one of them, turn *on*
>                               one of the others.)
>
>  ---------> Please do NOT send these requests to photshop @
 bgu .
 edu! <--------

>If you have any problems with this, please write to me at:
>
>        gis52r0 @
 uxa .
 ecn .
 bgu .
 edu

PS: I sent the following to the majordomo:

 To: listproc @
 bgu .
 edu
 From: (me)
 [subj] (optional)
 [msg-body:]
 set photshop mail digest

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: IETFHDR Digests & Eudora