From: Eric Thomas <ERIC @ SEARN . SUNET . SE>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 23:33:05 +0200
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com, majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, SmartList @ informatik . rwth-aachen . de, Soren Dayton <csdayton @ midway . uchicago . edu>

On Mon, 22 May 95 16:26:13 -0500 Soren Dayton
<csdayton @
 midway .
 uchicago .
 edu> said:

>First, I have _read_ the FAQ and found it very useful. But I was told by
>someone that there was a review of the major software that was
>_extremely_  detailed  that came  out  about  two  years ago.  It  dealt
>primarily with ListProc and Majordomo and possibly more.

I don't remember ever  seeing this, but let's face it,  if it's two years
old it's totally  useless. It would be  like using a 1993  PC magazine to
decide which PC to buy today :-)

  Eric

Indexed By Date Previous: Request for some information regarding mailing list packages