Subject: Re: Clarification
From: berg @ pool . Informatik . RWTH-Aachen . DE (Stephen R. van den Berg)
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 16:44:33 +0200
To: Soren Dayton <csdayton @ midway . uchicago . edu>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Soren Dayton <csdayton @
 midway .
 uchicago .
 edu> wrote:
>I asked for information about three mailing list packages.  I want to

>someone that there was a review of the major software that was
>_extremely_ detailed that came out about two years ago.  It dealt
>primarily with ListProc and Majordomo and one other.

The other one was SmartList.

>If it is not, and someone knows what I am referring to, please provide
>me with a little information about the current state of this

It has not been updated.  It appeared on list-managers @
 greatcircle .
 com
(indeed about two years ago).
I suggest you check the archives of that mailinglist.

--
Sincerely,                                  berg @
 pool .

"Good moaning!"

Indexed By Date Previous: [no subject]
From: "zz Sreeni Boralingiah" <zz_sreeni_boralingiah @ macmail . bond . edu . au>
Next: Re: Request for some information regarding mailing list pa
From: "Alan Millar" <amillar @ bolis . sf-bay . org>
Indexed By Thread Previous: [no subject]
Next: Re: Request for some information regarding mailing list pa
From: "Alan Millar" <amillar @ bolis . sf-bay . org>