Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

Subject: [1]List-Managers-Digest V4
From: "Marie Franco" <marie_franco @ qm . bctf . bc . ca>
Date: 18 Jun 1995 01:07:58 -0800
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

                      [1]List-Managers-Digest V4 #119              6/18/95
This is a response from my "Mail Manager." It responds to any messages while
I'm out of the office. I'm on a course June 19, 20, and 21.  I'll be in on
Thursday, June 22, and then away on holidays until the 18th of July.

If you want to contact me, send a message to my internet address --
mfranco @
 bctf .
 bc .
 ca--I'll be checking my mail.

Thanks.

Marie

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: problem with unqualified hostnames on requests