Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V4 #121
From: Bob Fleming <bfleming @ pinsight . com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 13:02:44 -0700
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, list-managers-digest @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: mfranco @ bctf . bc . ca

Thanks for keeping us all posted.  Will we be getting this message each day
until July 18th ...  ;-)

>List-Managers-Digest       Tuesday, 20 June 1995       Volume 04 : Number
> 121
>
>In this issue:
>
>       [1]List-Managers-Digest V4
>
>See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
>List-Managers or List-Managers-Digest mailing lists and on how
>to retrieve back issues.

>From: "Marie Franco" <marie_franco @
 qm .
 bctf .
 bc .
 ca>
>Date: 19 Jun 1995 01:10:06 -0800
>Subject: [1]List-Managers-Digest V4
>
>                      [1]List-Managers-Digest V4 #120              6/19/95
>This is a response from my "Mail Manager." It responds to any messages while
>I'm out of the office. I'm on a course June 19, 20, and 21.  I'll be in on
>Thursday, June 22, and then away on holidays until the 18th of July.
>
>If you want to contact me, send a message to my internet address --
>mfranco @
 bctf .
 bc .
 ca--I'll be checking my mail.

>Thanks.
>
>Marie

>If you want to subscribe or unsubscribe an address other than the
>account the mail is coming from, such as a local redistribution list,
>then append that address to the command; for example, to subscribe
>"local-list-managers":
>
>subscribe list-managers-digest local-list-managers @
 your .
 domain .
 net

>A non-digest (direct mail) version of this list is also available; to
>subscribe to that instead, replace all instances of "list-managers-digest"
>in the commands above with "list-managers".
>
>Compressed back issues are available for anonymous FTP from
>FTP.GreatCircle.COM, in pub/list-managers/digest/vNN.nMMM.Z (where "NN"
>is the volume number, and "MMM" is the issue number).

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: [1]List-Managers-Digest V4
From: "Marie Franco" <marie_franco @ qm . bctf . bc . ca>
Next: Re: vacation message
From: mcb @ postmodern . com (Michael C. Berch)
Indexed By Thread Previous: [1]List-Managers-Digest V4