Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

Subject: Re: Beginning
From: alancz @ ix . netcom . com (Alan Czarnek)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 10:20:10 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

You wrote:

>>I would like to start a list at my Law school and I need some
direction about
>>where to start.
>>

>Abandon any pretense of a social life for at least six months.  Then
>you can start.

Well, maybe.  But I when I set up a list, I only had to abandon any
pretense of a social life for about a week. <g>   I got an account at
Webcom for $10 / month and use the majordomo that they have set up
there.....it works great!  So I only had to figure out how to set up
the configuration file and I was in business....

see:

http://webcom.com/

Alan Czarnek

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Beginning