Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

Subject: have you seen this
From: Stephanie da Silva <arielle @ bonkers . taronga . com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 20:51:20 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> From: Chip Rosenthal <chip @
 unicom .
 com>

> This appeared in the -request mbox for a musical list I run.
> Has anybody else seen this?
>
> Axl Paul AnD Co. writes:
> >
> > 			Hi to you !
> > 		We are two students from Romania and we are going to
> > 	present you our situation.

I have not only seen it, I've seen it multiple times.  I've received
it at least 30 times.  I complained to the postmaster about it and it
appears to have stopped.

Is that what they're doing?  Using the PAML (or the MLoL)?  I figured
they had a broken mailer or something cause I couldn't figure out why
they were so fixated on me.

All were received at my regular email address tho, nothing came to
my mailing list contact address.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: have you seen this