Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 12:53:50 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Scott Mueller:
>>Excuse me for pointing out the obvious, but this is a list for people who
>>use mailing list managers.
>
>My goodness, then I must be on the wrong list.  I was under the impression,
>directly from Brent, that this was for people who manage mailing lists.  As
>we all know Eric is never wrong, at least those who can read filled right-
>justified text without major eyestrain, can anyone tell me where I find this
>other list?

Damned if I know. My lists are all run manually. And yes, fully-justified
text is a bear to read.

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Mailing list Manager statistics