Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

Subject: Re: From: Sanwar Ali <sanwar @ bclimser . demon . co . uk>
From: Jim Milles <millesjg @ SLUVCA . SLU . EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 13:04:15 -0600 (CST)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> From: Sanwar Ali <sanwar @
 bclimser .
 demon .
 co .
 uk>
> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 19:52:27 GMT
> Subject: Windows listserver Software
>
> I wondered whether anybody had heard of any good software for running a
> mailing list on Windows.  I run the Winsock applications from my Demon
> Account. Otherwise perhaps I should forget about DOS/Windows?  I have
> downloaded the Smoflist DOS package by Tim Illingworth.

Sanwar,

I've recently begun experimenting with WinSMTP, a shareware package from
Wildbear Consulting.  You can download it from the usual Windows 3.1 ftp
sites such as oak.oakland.edu.

Jim Milles
Head of Computer Services, Saint Louis University Law Library
millesjg @
 sluvca .
 slu .
 edu      http://lawlib.slu.edu/milles.htm

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Mailing list Manager statistics