Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

From: Chris Chiapusio <chipper @ chipsworld . bridge . net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 10:46:54 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

i'm curious, what kind or hardware configuration miles.greatcircle.com
is, andd if you have special configuration to handle such a large list.

chipperz

On Tue, 27 Jun 1995, Brent Chapman wrote:

> FYI, there are 15 lists on miles.greatcircle.com (our main machine),
> ranging in size from 3595 subscribers (Firewalls) down to 14 (brent-travel,
> for keeping my friends and staff informed of where in the world I am at the
> moment; no, you can't subscribe... :-).  There are another 12 lists on
> mycroft.greatcircle.com (aka ca0408.cap.gov) for Civil Air Patrol use,
> ranging in size from 314 subscribers down to 2 subscribers.  All of my
> lists are managed by Majordomo, of course...  :-)
>

> -Brent

Christopher John Chiapusio                                          BridgeNet
Network Administrator                                100 South Biscayne Blvd.
chipper @
 bridge .
 net                                            Miami, FL 33131
aka Electric Asp (EA)                                            305.374.3031

GCM d--- H+ s+:-- g- p1 au+ a- w+ v-(?*) C+++ UL++++$ P++$>+++ L++$ 3E----
N++ K- W--- M--- !V po Y+ t+ 5 !j R G? tv-- b+ D+ B--- e* u* h(-*) f r !n y++