Subject: "Archietext" (I've got some good news, and some bad news...)
From: alan @ znyx . com (Alan Deikman)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 95 16:09:48 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Dave Del Torto wrote:

>THEIR VERSION:
>
>>Architext is an exciting new media navigation company.

     [blather we have all seen omitted]

>_MY VERSION_:

     [highly impressive, lengthy, and well written exercise in sustained
      sarcasm omitted]

>Spiff Bung,
>Bullsh*t! Technical Guy
>(OK, so I _was_ an Art major, f*ck you anyway - YOU didn't think of this!)

I think Dave has earned my nomination for Internet Wannabe Basher of the
Month Award.  Lord knows how sick I am of "there's money in the Internet
waiting for you" articles that keep showing up in the non-technical press.

Thanks Dave.

  Alan Deikman, ZNYX Corporation
  alan @
 znyx .

Indexed By Date Previous: "Archietext" (I've got some good news, and some bad news...)